VA MEET PICS UP

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 10:12:20 EST

Ok folks.. here's the deal.

I took a Digital Camcorder to the meet so I could record MPEGs of the
racers.

Well, my video capture card is partially fried and I can't get full
motion... I could, however capture images so this is what I have done:

Every race I recorded, I captured the truck on the line and inserted the run
time/speed into the frame. I also captured some general pics and some
awesome rice :-)

The final count is 43 trucks!!!

I didn't get usable pictures off all the trucks, and I didn't capture all
the races... sorry guys! Had to leave.

As soon as I can, i will get another capture card and upload to my site the
MPEGS of the races.

The direct link (so you can avoid the rest of my pages) is:

http://www.bastaards.org/dak5.htm

p.s. If anyone has a spare video capture card laying around that they want
to sell cheap, email me!!
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS