Gas Prices, name your own, WAS: Gas Out

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 13:05:56 EST

Came across this piece of information the other day, priceline.com will
offer a service of letting you name your own price gas price later this
year, like they now do for airlines and hotels. From what I've read, you
give them the name of gas stations in your area and how much you are
willing to pay per gallon. They will give you a quote on the price the
station will sell to you. You are locked into the price even if gas goes
up and get a reduction in the price if gas goes down. The price of
course is only good for a certain amount of time. I have never used
priceline so I don't really know how good they are. I think they are at
priceline.com if you want the info directly from them.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.