RE: Top Gun Nitrous..... INSTALLED!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 16:58:37 EST

I would like more info on this setup after you've had a chance to really
play with it. One little caution: Be careful with the 100 and 150HP
shot...if you don't have a timing retard box, kill it the second you hear
any pinging. (You really should be running a retard box for the 100+ shots
anyway.)

- Bernd