look another newbie!!

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 19:35:34 EST

hello all,
 my name is Brett and i'm a dakotaholic..
 my baby is a 93 reg.cab 4x4 V6 Sport. i have had it
since Jan 15th 1996. i was really looking for a V8 and
maybe CC, but this was the only 4x to be found, i
actually got it the day it was traded in and got all
the reciepts and paperwork (window sticker etc.) from
the orig. owner. i have added some goodies along the
way, mostly low dollar stuff, but when my project
280GT
 is finished (12+ months) the Dak. is getting serious,
lift and lockers, probably a solid fr. axle and
definately a 360. the 3.9 will end up mildly hopped
up and in a 4x2 Dak. (daily driver), i am glad to see
there are some R/T's out there; i almost traded mine
in to get an R/T with the Magnum package, but i
couldn't sign the papers and let them sell my baby to
someone else.... oh well maybe after i finish the
Z-car, and the truck, and the Doo.
(((anyone have the Trail Master 4" lift on a Dak.?? is
it worth the money? i am serious about the
rockcrawling
stuff and think a solid front diff. maybe the way to
go!)))
Brett Burford
93 4x4 sport (Style,Power Over Ruff Terrain)
3.9 V6 K&N homemade ram-air (and mud) Accell coil/8mm
 wires Autolite platinum's Mobil 1 oil & filter
 AmsOil in the case, tranny (5spd thank you),& diff.s
Pioneer Cd w/pioneer comp. speakers and Pheonix Gold
8"
 subs, Kenwood amp, Cobra C.B.
Dodge Parts brushgaurd (which needs to be painted)
 ventvisors,bugshield, K.C. Daylighters Bosch driving
 lights. American Racing Chrome Mods w/ Sport King
30x9.5 all terrains.
78 Datsun 280z awaiting 5.0 mustang powertrain
98 SeaDoo SPX 110+hp, hitting the water at 60 miles an
hour feels better than asphalt, but not much!