Re: look another newbie!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:40:38 EST

> my name is Brett and i'm a dakotaholic.. my baby is a 93 reg.cab 4x4 V6
>Sport. i have had it since Jan 15th 1996. i was really looking for a V8 and
> maybe CC, but this was the only 4x to be found, i actually got it the day
it >was traded in and got all the reciepts and paperwork (window sticker
etc.) >from the orig. owner. i have added some goodies along the way,
mostly low >dollar stuff, but when my project 280GT is finished (12+
months) the Dak. is >getting serious, lift and lockers, probably a solid fr.
axle and definately a 360. >the 3.9 will end up mildly hopped up and in a
4x2 Dak. (daily driver), i am >glad to see there are some R/T's out there; i
almost traded mine in to get an >R/T with the Magnum package, but i couldn't
sign the papers and let them sell >my baby to someone else.... oh well maybe
after i finish the Z-car, and the >truck, and the Doo. (((anyone have the
Trail Master 4" lift on a Dak.?? is it >worth the money? i am serious about
the rockcrawling stuff and think a solid >front diff. maybe the way to
go!)))
> Brett Burford
> 93 4x4 sport (Style,Power Over Ruff Terrain)

It is about time we got another 93 Dak Sport owner on this list!!!
WELCOME!!!!!
Here is some of my upgrades:
Kyle
93 Dakota Sport Reg. Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite
Copper Plugs(.050), Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Redline Watter Wetter,
Overhead Console, SilBlade Synthetic Wipers, Cobra CB(8W), Firestik II
Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH, Pioneer 6.5" 2way
Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Magellan 315 GPS, MacNeil WeatherTec
Floor Mats, Rhino Liner(double coated), Grill Brush Guard, Hella 500 6"
Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, 80W/100W 9004 "Off-Road" Bulbs,
Tinted Windows All Around, Vent-Visors, Contico Tool Box(Full Of Recovery
Gear/Tools), Hidden Hitch Class III, Amsoil Series 2000 75W90 in Front/Rear
Diffs, Amsoil ATF in the good ole' NP321 Transfer Case, Transfer Case Skid
Plate, Bilstein Shocks Front/Rear......bucket seats on their way.....