Re: RE: Gas Out

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 22:03:45 EST

I remember a couple of cases in which a company had to prove to a federal
judge that the normal time of the patent was inadequate to recoup their R&D
costs and they got an extension. I think Xerox was one of the cases.
Certainly can't argue that when you just sit on the patent as here.

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage