Re: Dyno in Toronto?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:05:43 EST

At 08:52 PM 3/5/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/4/00 4:54:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@bserv.com
>writes:
>> We offer car clubs and groups special volume pricing.
>
>Hey Bob is this thing yours ? Darn no wonder you know all these tricks ...
>Bill

Hi, Bill.

It's my post ... not my dyno (wish it was!!!) . The shop is called
DynoPowerServices
and is Ontario's first DynoJet Chassis Dyno. The same dyno used by
Lingenfelter,
Hennessey, NASCAR and the NHRA. More info. is on their web site at:
      http://www.dynopowerservices.com/

Right now, only Jon, Ed Estoppey and myself seem to be interested.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.