Re: sub box question(thunderform)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:27:27 EST

Great. Sony and their red subs. What's next? pick your color subs? or "Sub
color dye kit" hehe
-Dester

<< I know this has been anwered a gajillion times, each time i failed to
write
 the info down. I am looking for the info on the thunderform box from
circiut
 city. I think the price was $120.00 unloaded. I just got my subs (10 inch
 Sony Exlpod). On sale at a Sound Advice for $38.49 each. I thought that
was
 a such a great buy, I bought them. It is my first step toward a kick ass
 system (i hope). Anyway, I sure could use that info. >>