Re: sway-bar on '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:36:11 EST

That was what I thought and when I called ground force they didn't seem to
understand why summit even mentioned that in that perticular section of the
catalog. As the guy said "I can understand on it for a lift but not a drop
unless it was radical". I'm going to install them sat. but I must say that
i'm impressed with the kit and the materials they used. The blocks are
defiantly a hunk of iron with a pin hole in the bottom and a pin sticking out
the top. They give you a new center in for the leaf springs which has a pin
that will stick up a little over 1/4" above the spring and inside the block.
the u-bolts are grade 8 material as well as the nylon loock nuts. Etremely
well built kit and I will defiantely kepp and eye on the kit. I hope that
everything will work alright with the spring clamps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318