the v8er's are getting envious of the v6er's!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:55:37 EST

I'm gonna frame this message! ;-) Hey I was gonna get a R/T! But this 95
came along and I liked it so much, and my Spock-like intelligence informed
me that my budget couldn't afford the insurance for the R/T (as well at the
payments) so I bought the so-called "wimpy" v6 and haven't looked back.
Granted the 6'er so not as fast/quick as a v8 but at least I get to see the
look on the other drivers face as I pass him/her in my truck. I have a 340
with a 5spd, and a 8.75 rear that I was going to shoehorn in this spring,
but with the way gas prices have gone as of late that project has been
shelved probably permanetly(or until I can afford a another Dak to wedge it
into for strictly racing).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ