Re: the v8er's are getting envious of the v6er's!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 08:05:38 EST

Hey, you need to talk to Mr. Austin bout the V6 not being as quick as the
V8's... Just add $2300 and Boom, you can prolly hang with most V8's..
(Powerdyne)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ