Re: Trailer Wiring for 99 R/T

From: BergOR@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:13:35 EST

In a message dated 3/5/00 8:44:37 PM, durling@attglobal.net writes:

<< You shouldn't need to splice in. I'm pretty sure that they make a kit for
your truck like they do for
mine. It just pops apart two connectors behind the bumpers and it plugs in
between them.

I just bought a wiring harness kit today. It is a 4-pole flat harness that
plugs directly into the factory harness - no splicing, cutting or guessing.
Cost about $18. It is made by General Automotive and the part # is TC44804.
Package says it fits 95-96 Full size and Dakota pickups but I have a '97 and
it fit perfectly. They also sell adaptors for different connectors (6 or 7
pole). Now I just need to find a heavy duty flasher. Anybody have a part #
for this?

Andy
97 CC 4 X 2 V6