Re: RE: Top Gun Nitrous..... INSTALLED!!!!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:34:02 EST

> Not that i'm an expert, but I thought the MSD digital ignitions were only
> designed for applications that are distributerless and/or coiless such as the new
> 4.7 motor.?.? I know the 4.7 has coils but they afre on top of each plug so when
> I looked into it i was told that this is only for those applications. Again, not

I thought the exact same thing till I checked it out, but the difference
is that all of the ignitions for distributerless ignitions are called
Digital DIS systems (distributerless ignition system). I emailed MSD about
this and told them I had planned to use the MSD 6Al, but wondered if the
Digital 6 Plus would work. They said any thing that the 6AL will work on,
the Digital 6 Plus will work on too....

sweet!

Clay