Re: Magnum Performance in Houston TX

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 09:17:19 EST

> Very well put! Another thing to remember before
> this goes nuclear - individuals
> who are very knowledgeable on a particular subject
> tend to be somewhat arrogant and
> get bored very easily. Ever talked to a veteran
> UNIX system administrator about
> your inability to login? Ok maybe thats not a good
> example but it was the first
> thing I thought of.
> Latr,
> Shane

Well he should hire a salesman then...for some of his
prices, surely he can afford it. Plus think of the
sales he would get by having someone besides himself
answering the phone.

My experience:
Called to buy TB and possibly other items (knew that
it was gonna cost, ready to spend $1000-$2000).
Explained what I had (98 RT, stock other than JBA
headers).
After being berated for adding the headers and
generally told how stupid I was for doing so, all I
could get out of him is that I needed a TB. So I ask,
which one? "well when you are ready to buy, call
back". I was ready to buy..I had the catolog and
asked about the Superbore and the teflon coatings,
etc. Seemed too busy to take my money. Maybe you
just have to catch him on the right day or something.
Good luck, if you can deal with him, I do think he can
put together a fast package...

Donny M Hayes
00 SLT 4.7 auto