Re: A/C Compressor failure!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 12:45:45 EST

At 10:15 PM 3/5/00 , you wrote:
>but how much do one of
>these new pumps cost (rebuild possible?)
>-Dester

Hope you're sitting down. The seal on the A/C compressor of my wife's 93
Voyager van went out and lost all the oil and burned up the compressor.
Cost over 800 dollars for the compressor plus install plus new coolant.
That was a couple of years ago. These days it might be cheaper to move to
Tahiti.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become
President; I'm beginning to believe it."--Clarence Darrow