Re: Dakota V/T??

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 12:51:35 EST

  That sounds about as bad as the 2000 Silverado I saw with a sticker all the
way across the back window in red outlined letters that said: "HONDA"! Some
people just don't have any common sense I tell ya!
  As far as your idea on the V/T decal ... I'm not sure. It sounds cool, but
maybe you can make a "nogel" before doing it. Get a pic of your truck that
you don't really need and write it on to get an idea of what it looks like.
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2