Dakota V/T??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:27:20 EST

     I was thinking about this this morning. What would you guys think about
me getting badging for the truck that says "Dakota V/T" (ViperTruck)?? I'd
use R/T font and put it in the stock R/T locations. In an age of rice boys
and others inventing new types of "limited edition cars" in their heads and
haphazardly badging their cars with all kinds of stupid stickers I want to
make sure it's cool before I go out and actually do it.

PS..On the way back to new work I saw a lowered mazda with a HUGE yellow
banner (can't call something this big a sticker) "YOKOHAMA MOTORPORTS" on the
side. I mean, come on guys!! Jeez!! And in a script font?!? I can't take it
anymore.....