ATTN: John McKinney re: lift and payload!!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:26:44 EST

Hope you are well. I'm looking at your truck from the DML Screen saver and
MAN,.......... IT LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!! Overall what do you think the final
height on the lift was with the tires and everything? How much did that lift
cost??? Did you do it yourself?? and most importantly what did it do to
your payload capacity?? What about your towing capacity? and gas mileage?
what gears are you running? I've got the stock 3.55 and I want to keep the
same ratio.

P.S. SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!

Joe G.
98 black sport CC 318 5spd 4x4