Re: gains from v6 headers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:23:44 EST

1/8 mile? So maybe a little more gain can be had in the 1/4 mile track.
Hm.... I gotta go out to the track and see what the headers and blaster 2
coil did..

-Dester

<< Hey all,
 Just wanted to tell how much the gain was from
 installing the headers. Went to the 1/8th mile track
 up in Denton Tx. today. And it seems like the headers
 made about a 3 tenths improvement. I also did pretty
 good in the reaction times. It went in this order:.53
 .56 .61 .50 .70 . Yup, got another .50 light. Man, I
 think I'm getting the hang of this racing biz. The two
 higher ones were when I fell asleep. :O) Just thought
 I'd let ya'll know.