Re: Cyber Brawl 2000

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 16:42:41 EST

FastDodgeD@aol.com writes:

<< I think it is a little rediculous to see that only two other DML'ers other
 than myself are going to cyber brawl 2000. What's the problem. It is
 centraly located in Kentucky and is the best way to show all those other
"Car
 Clubs" as well as lightnings and syclones who is the best. Come' on it's on
 July 22, 2000 which gives everybody time to plan. I certainly don't want to
 be showing everybody what one little dakota can do I want them to see what
we
 all can do.

 AMEN! Come on guys! I know it's a long way for some of you, but I'm going
800 miles. It took me a lot of work to persuade this guy to give us a truck
class. We have more members than any of them. We have the lowest # signed up.
To my knowledge, this the first time ever to have all the top late model EFI
trucks at one gathering. The rules keep out all the trailered stuff. I can
guarantee you more 454s and Lightnings will are going to sign up as the date
gets closer. It will be open comp( a form of bracket racing) and heads up
grudge racing. I sure wish I could motivate some of you guys;esp you TX boys.
Tom