Re: Virginia Meet.... little report

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 18:06:59 EST

well shane i had the same results you are talkin about , at cecil i ran a
14.69 on friday , but sat at va track i ran a 14.82. an i would def be
interested in a cecil meeting especially since i live about 10min away, an
cecil is definately a fast track , i think we would have a blast. well let
me know if you set something up
later
kris