Re: NATIONAL CALL-IN **ALERT** PLEASE PARTICIPATE AND PASS ON!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 18:06:43 EST

I just e-mailed my letter and i will send it again tomorrow

Joe G.
98 black sport cc 318 5spd 4X4

<< Ok, everyone, this is BIG. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a HUGE national push for
 keeping public access to National Forest lands, to counter a move by
 environmental extremists planned in a few days. If you value 4x4 access on
 public lands, PLEASE READ THIS AND PARTICIPATE! Even if you're not a 4x4
 driver, please pitch in, all it takes is a fax or an e-mail tomorrow!
***VERY
 IMPORTANT!!*** >>