Re: Virginia Meet.... little report

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 19:29:40 EST

 That's a very good question. In fact, I ask myself that same question. Maybe
it slightly is on a downhill. On Saturday at VMP, my R/T ran on its twelfth
different 1/4 mi. track, and I will admit, that no other track pulls on the
top and gives me the big MPH like Cecil does on a good conditions day.

 Another thing, Cecil's track runs towards the Southeast, and when you get a
northwesterly wind, which usually brings with it cool and dry Canadian air,
you get not only a tailwind but great horsepower making air to go with it.
So, when the conditions are good, they're very good.

 Shane Baker
 York, PA

> now why would that track be that much faster than any other? is it
downhill
> ????
>

> <<
> << cecil is definately a fast track , i think we would have a blast.
well