Re: Accel Group Buy standings

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 20:45:22 EST

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:03:13 -0500
From: "Chuck and Loreen" <clrobbins@home.com>
Subject: DML: Accel Group (Will)

Well, so far 14 coils and one adapter have been requested. I am going to
give it till the end of this week. On Monday, I shall call in the order and
see how long it would take to get the coils in. I shall get them as fast as
I can. Then they will be shipped out however each individuals wants them
shipped. Don't forget, if you need an adapter, let me know!!

Will
Cylindrically V-6
Sprayed and Prayed (now I have a funny tap tap sound in the valve train)