Re: Factory Infinity Speakers??

From: Dan Williamson (muyrapido@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 20:51:09 EST

Alberto...

Well I just put a new Eclipse deck in my truck this weekend.. and they infinitys are definately
the "standard ones" reason being.. when I crank it up.. they clip.. the Reference line can handle
much more power and sound crisper. I will be taking mine out soon and putting in some Eclipse
co-axials, they are the sweetest sounding in my opinion.. As far as bass goes... a friend of mine
has the JL stealth box with the single eight, and man does that thing sound good with only 200
watts going into it.. it rocks hard!!

Good luck,
Dan
99 R/T CC