Re: Re: AH!!!!!!! I need to vent, There goes another amp!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:55:02 EST

This is all aftermarket wiring. Nothing stock about it (except power into
the alpine 3disk indash changer) I don't know. Something strikes me as
odd...
in the RF manual (yes. I actually read a manual) it says to bridge..
connect the Left + and the Right + then put it on ez-bridge mode which
will set a 180 degree phase correction on the right channel for correct
bridging operation.

If i'm correct. Shouldn't it be Left + and Right -? I'm very confused
again!
-Dester

<< hmmm.. that's curious, cause in my 97 slt, the fuse in my EQ keeps popping
 (even more curious, it uses same connections as the crossover and the EQ
 blows, but the crossover doesn't?!?!?!?!).. I've even hooked the EQ
 directly to the battery.. Yellow to positive, black to negative.. *POP*!
 I did get it working once after I took it to a shop and they tested it,
 which it worked fine. Hooked it back up to my truck.. it worked. Got it
 home, did a little test hook up.. Again, it worked. Got it and the
 crossover hooked up, EQ fuse blows, crossover/radio/amp are all fine...
 weird!

 Ken Allgood
 97 cc slt 5.2L >>