Re: AH!!!!!!! I need to vent, There goes another amp!

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:40:22 EST

hmmm.. that's curious, cause in my 97 slt, the fuse in my EQ keeps popping
(even more curious, it uses same connections as the crossover and the EQ
blows, but the crossover doesn't?!?!?!?!).. I've even hooked the EQ
directly to the battery.. Yellow to positive, black to negative.. *POP*!
I did get it working once after I took it to a shop and they tested it,
which it worked fine. Hooked it back up to my truck.. it worked. Got it
home, did a little test hook up.. Again, it worked. Got it and the
crossover hooked up, EQ fuse blows, crossover/radio/amp are all fine...
weird!

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L