Re: intake stuff......

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 00:06:36 EST

GG428@aol.com wrote:

> how about a link to your mpi install page??

Not sure if you were talking about me but since I just replied to that
subject - here is my MPI install page:

http://home.netcom.com/~smoseley/mpi/MPIinstall.html

It is the first link on my IndyRams page at:

http://home.netcom.com/~smoseley/indyram.html

Which is linked to from my home page at:

http://home.netcom.com/~smoseley

Latr,

Shane

ps - I just got a notification from my ISP that those MPI pages were
responsible for 200-400mb per day of transfers - must be the graphics.
Sorry they take so long to load but I'm sure the size/quality are/will
be appreciated (click on the small pix for the 640x480 versions).

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"