RE: VA Meet Pics (Matt)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:33:14 EST

Thanks Garret, but Jon Steiger says he want to put them on the DML web site
along with everyone else's picture. One big area with all the pictures!!!
I just finished mailing all the pictures to Jon, it was like 44 pictures I
think!!
Hey, Nice meeting you Garret!!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ