RE: Virginia Meet.... little report

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:42:44 EST

Shane,
I'm interested. Give a hollar later on.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. See you at Carlisle.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sbak1320@aol.com [mailto:Sbak1320@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 4:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Virginia Meet.... little report

 The Virginia meet was a total blast. I met a lot of new Dakota folks and
enjoyed checking out all the trucks. I got two runs in, both were 14.39s,
one
at 93.56 and the other at 92.99. I thought the track should have been a
little quicker, maybe it was the nearby low pressure system that was
centered
just to our south that was slowing us down. There were five Cecil County
Dragway racers there, including myself that had ETs of up to at least
two-tenth slower then their best runs at Cecil. Maybe some of you can come
Cecil this fall when we have another meet there. Also, it would be neat to
see you people at the Carlisle show this July.

 Shane Baker
 York, PA
 blk '98 r/t rc