Va meet continued

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 09:03:14 EST

While I was at the track I decided to weigh my truck, remember a few months
back some discussion as to what it should weigh. Well, I have to admit, I
was shocked at the weight of this Pig, she needs a diet!! It weighed 3670
with out me in it, half tank of gas and spare tire! So that means with me in
it the weight will be 3870 WOW, maybe I need a diet??!! I was guessing 3400
pounds, wishful thinking! Hmmm, wonder what that calculates to HP wise????

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ