Re: East Coast Meets

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 09:07:56 EST

I'M IN!! I missed the VA meet and was EXTREMELY pissed off about it. But
even if it is $2K 50 people it's 40 bucks a pop and you don't get in until
you pay and if you say you're coming you have to pay! I'm in sounds like a
great day out and tons of runs for everyone. But I'd like to make a
suggestion of lets make 2 different forums one for 4x4's and the other for
4x2's even's it up alot i think.

Joe G.
98 Black Sport CC 5spd 318

<< Well after having 2 days to calm myself from the VA trip, I've given some
 thought to this. Provided early March is a good time frame for most people,
 I plan on making this an annual event.

 This was sorta mulled over between a few of us at the meet, I am going to
 check the cost of closing a track (va mtrsprts is $2k +60/hr for meat wagon
 rental) I heard Cecil was 1/2 that cost. I will start organzing things a
 few months before hand, and provided that we can muster 40-50 people,
 perhaps paying a few dollars more we can have a track full of nothing but
 Dakotas.

 I am leaning toward Cecil for a few reasons, it's cheaper than VA park, and
 I think that most people come from farther north, therefore the potential
 for having an even larger meet is greater.