Re: intake stuff......

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 11:55:42 EST

Stack Fire and Back Fire are two totally different things.

Stack Fire = Intake Charge igniting in the intake manifold and (literally)
blowing back up the intake opening.

Again, it happened to a buddy of mine (in CA) and it's also happened to
another fellow DML'er that's running Nitrous. (Gen-III Dak with 5.2L...and
it blew his air-hat off the TB.)

I guess Edelbrock changed the poorly designed plastic brace under the foam
to a metal one?

- Bernd