Re: DML:Has anyone made there own thunderform boxes

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 06:40:40 EST

I started this project but never got done. My original plan was a wood box
with place for the jack, an amp and a single 8" sub ( I'm not into
overblown bass). I got all the wood work done, bottom mounted the amp
flush at the top and have the sub cavity ready to go, but... a friend of
mine thats into this stuff serious, says I'll hate what one 8" solobaric
will give me and convinced me that dual 10" could fit if we went to
fiberglass. So I guess I'll start over someday... :/

Your gen 3 cab is wider than my gen 2 cab but I doubt 4 10s will fit and
give you the airspace needed.

good luck and let the fiberglass flow.

mm

       // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff