Re: DML:Has anyone made there own thunderform boxes

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 19:40:19 EST

hehe, if you want overblown.. this is an idea I had.. I can add a box (so
to speak) on TOP of the box I'm making for the 4 12" subs.. make it exactly
the same specs, so I would have 8 12" subs (LOL) in my cab.. total height -
28" (or thereabouts.. that's the smallest I could come up with.. still
concerned about not enough air for speakers tho)