RE: 4WD Custom Access. Link

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:34:23 EST

>> hey dave how long have you had those khumo tires?

These are my second set...I also had 31x10.5 before these...they
are going on my Jeep for now.

>> how do you like them?

The Kuhmos are good traction mudders but a little on the noisy
side...which does not bother me.

>> did you just do the body lift and that's all you needed
>> to fit those 33's?

Did the body lift back in November and put the 33x12.5s on in
December...they just barely rub at full turn in both directions
with the stock 15x8 rims.

>> how much beyond the fender does the tire hang out if at
>> all since you went with 12.5?

None, they fit perfectly.

>> How much did those meats run you?

$125 a piece installed.

>> Sorry for all the questions but IMO
>> yours and John McKinney's 4X are the
>> nicest i've seen on the DML.

Yeah, John's ain't bad for a Blue CC :-)

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4

My trucks email:
dakota@ivyleague.net