Re: 4WD Custom Access. Link

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:00:50 EST

hey dave how long have you had those khumo tires? how do you like them? did
you just do the body lift and that's all you needed to fit those 33's? how
much beyond the fender does the tire hang out if at all since you went with
12.5? How much did those meats run you? Sorry for all the questions but IMO
yours and john mcKinney's 4X are the nicest i've seen on the DML.

Joe G.

<< Tom...when I called them I wanted two Jack-Mates and they told me
 they could no longer get them.

 David Martin
 98 SC 5.2l 4x4

 My trucks email: