Re: Still without truck

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 14:22:32 EST

Interesting! The same exact thing happened to mine! Same wheel even!
(broke robot at the factory?) It was so messed up they couldn't even tell
what caused it! 1 1/2 weeks later I had a new drum, all new shoes (left
and right), new p-brake cable, new pressure plate, all new internal
mechanicals, and a free diff. fluid change. (had to remove the axle to
change the pressure plate.) Good Luck Man! I wonder what's causing the
gutting? hmmmm.

>This is getting serious. Buy a new truck. Fall in love with it. Then
it
>breaks and the dealer keeps it a week. Still don't have her back. The
>rear passenger brake assembly went through some sort of self-mutilation.
>Apparently this is not a common problem, but mine is not the first. I
>MISS
>MY DAK!!!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"