Re: MPI Intake P5249816

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 15:45:26 EST

At 12:25 AM 3/6/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I am thinking of going with this intake on my 95 Dakota. Can anyone
>give me any info on what is involved to make this swap work and if it
>is worth the effort? Tom Carey

Hi, Tom

Jon Steiger (Dak admin) has put an installation kit together for
putting in the MPI in the Dakotas.

The installation guide on-line is at:

    http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/upgrades/mpi

Information about the install kits and an order form is at:

    http://www.dakota-truck.net/mpi

If you're interested in lowering your E.T. by at least 3/10s as Jon
did on his '96 318, then yes the effort is worth it. I just got
the manifold and installation kit (both are very impressive) and
hope to have it on after some minor cosmetic mods and running by June.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.