Re: intake stuff......

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 16:36:23 EST

I doubt it will happen to you but it's just one of those safety "things"
again. I had a small "burp" with the stock airhat but haven't had anything
since I switched to the K&N Gen-II.

Here's a thought:

Edelbrock makes a triangular filter (13" approximately) with a K&N filter.
Anyone thought of trying one of those instead of the round filters?

- Bernd