New Jersey Meet

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 19:41:53 EST

I still haven't heard back from the track yet but I am still trying to get
this thing going. I know a couple of people have e-mailed me and said that
they would go and I have a couple of friends that are not on the list yet
that will go. Atco is about 30 minutes from Philadelphia so all of ya MD
DMLers thats not to far fo you about 2 - 2 1/5 hours from BWI airport. Let me
know if you want to go tryin gto get April or May

Chris Lambert
00 CC 4.7 Sport + 5 speedFlowmaster Drop in K&N
15.2@88.89 1/4