Re: $40 belt for ASP Pulley Set?!?!?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:17:37 EST

Hell no. I went to Napa auto parts and it was 15.99. Napa is a total rip
off.
-Dester

<< i went up to Napa today to get a new belt for my 2 piece APS pulley set
 and when he rang up the total to be $40.78, i was a very shocked, never
 had to buy a nev belt before, but is this a normaal price for a belt, if
 so, the supposed $70 upgrade just jumped to $110 and now its not so much
 of a good thing. nevertheless, payed for it and went on my way (not
 installed yet

 but is this a normaal price for a belt? >>