Re: Gas Out

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:30:52 EST

Forty-five dollars and twenty-three cents. For regular grade.

Okay, those are Canadian pesos, er, dollars, but it's still ridiculous.
I remember prices per gallon being almost what they're charging now for
a liter.

If this keeps up, I'll personally be glad when they figure out how to
make electric Daks practical. Hey, it won't be so bad. From what I
understand, the torque peak on an electric motor is right above zero
RPM.

Jason