Re: RE: Its on its way!

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:32:54 EST

Heres the stats:
   2000 4x4 Regular Cab Sport+, 4.7 automatic (Wife can't drive a stick! and
heaven knows I've tried to teach her.) every option, except the overhead
compass and power mirrors. I forgot to add the mirrors, but I heard that all
the wiring is there, just have to buy the 6x9 mirrors and have them
installed. I already have a tonnaeu cover and 15x8 Eagle Python Wheels
waiting, with 31x10.50 BFG All-Terrains attached. A set of Pionner TS-TRX40's
out of the old Nissan are gathering dust waiting to be installed. I havn't
decided to attach the chrome bed rails that also came off the Frontier. I
think that is the low down, anyway as much as I can remember, I've slept
sence I ordered my Dak. I just have to come up with a cool personalized plate
for the new rig. Its probobly taken, but I like RAM-TUF, DAK-OTA, or DAK-ATK.
The wife likes OUR-DAK, DODGE-M or DODG-ME. Oh well its my truck so I will
get the final say! (Yeh, Right,and like the rebals won at Gettysberg)

   Later,
   Chris