Re: Questions

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:06:29 EST

Well I'll try to answer what questions I can,

>I have a few questions:
>
>1. Does anyone have pictures of a lifted Dakota (5.5" Tough Country, 4"
>Rancho, or body lift with tweaked torsion bars and maybe a block in the
rear)?
First of all there is no 4" lift for the 97-00 Dakota's. There is a 3"
Rancho lift or the 5.5" Tuff Country. I have some pics on my website under
the truck section.
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/YosemiteDr/muffenbier/Index.htm

>3. Does hyper tech make a power programmer for the Dak?
>No, but I would'nt think it would be too long in coming.

>4. I ordered the truck with the 5.9L and 3.92 gear because I want to put
>33" tires on the truck with a 4" or 5.5" lift and pull a 22 ft. boat. The
>dealer told me something about the automatic transmission may not act right
>with the 33" tires on because of the driver adjusting automatic
>transmission. Is there any truth to this? If so, then how can it be
>compensated for?
I don't know if the 33" tires will work on the 3" Rancho lift, i'm thinking
no. There is a new tranny for 00 so I don't know if that last question is
true or not. I guess I'm not much help here.

>8. Where can you get the best price for clear corners?
> www.trucktoyz.com

>10. How long will it take to get the truck?
>Somewhere between 6-10 weeks. There are alot of variables in there, so who
can say for certain.