Re: Re: Questions

From: Michael Foster (mjfoster@rosharon.camco.slb.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 10:35:38 EST

Does the new tranny come with the 5.9L, 4.7L, or both? I was reading in
the brochure that the 4.7L gets the new multi speed transmission and the
5.9L gets the heavy duty transmission. Is this correct?

I think that with the multi-speed with the 4.7L is the transmission that
the dealer was thinking of when he was telling me that I would have trouble
with 33" tires.

I hope that I will not have troubles with the heavy duty transmission with
the 5.9L and 3.92 gears.