Re: To those with Stillen bumper covers

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:37:08 EST

no the front valence panel dosnt have to come off.
but you are right the foglights arent attached to the valence.
the only thing you need to do with the stillen bumper cover is pre-fit it an
cut out the notches for the lower grill if you are still gonna use them. pre
drill all your holes before painting
later
kris