To those with Stillen bumper covers

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 19:41:45 EST

    I posted this earlier today, but I didn't see it come up on the list. So
here goes again and sorry if this is a double post.

 I just had the time to test fit my Stillen bumper cover. I was wondering
if I need to remove the lower valance before the Stillen goes on. It looks
like the stock valance does need to come off, but I just want to be sure. If
it does need to come off, what is that going to do to my factory fog lights?
    Also, Stillen/Avalon neglected to send me the 3M tape to hold the bumper
cover on. I know where I can find some, but want to know if this is the way
to go or not. Does anyone have other ideas on how to mount the bumper
cover?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC