Re: Mopar Performance Pulley set....

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:51:27 EST

Well, Im glad this is considered an underdrive set, but how do they keep
the stock belt? make one of the pulleys larger?????

Also, how about charging performance? Will it charge the battery at idle?'

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke