Re: DML Digest V4 #1689

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 23:23:54 EST

I have to agree about the level of service at Holley. I bought my Ram there
and I have recently become less than pleased with the service dept. Even
after I have defended them in a discussion on another mail list. But, I had
the Ram back there 4 times to repair a problem with the stereo. Plus I took
it in for service, the service dept orders a part and I get a letter in the
mail from the parts dept, telling me the part has arrived, before I get a
phone call from service.

Hal Oaks, the sales manager, knows his stuff. I have no doubt the MTS
Dakota is quick. I had driven the Super MTS Ram they had built. A
supercharged V10 with all the performance goodies and it was fast as hell.

They have some specs on their website

http://www.holleymts.com/

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM